What We Don't Do
If you would like to know if you are going to be "OK" financially, we can help you
BUT NOT EVERYONE can handle the truth!
Here are six areas where we promise not to help you. If these things are important to you, please look elsewhere.
We do not:
- Particularly enjoy talking about financial products any more than we have to to help you. Like brake pads, financial products are often essential - but essentially boring.
- Claim to know when "the market" will peak; or recover; or if it will just bob along for months on end.
- Have any idea where or what the next "hot" investment idea is. Or what this year's best selling fund will be.
- Know when is a good time to enter the stock market. Or leave it. We believe the only thing that matters is time in the market.
- Deceive you. If you need to save more OR spend less, we will tell you. If you don't want to be told the (sometimes unpleasant) truth about your money, we are not for you.
- Read or care about what is in the weekend money supplements.